1. Administrator – means MPL Power Elektro Sp. z o.o. ul. Handlowa 13, 41-807 Zabrze, NIP: 631-24-57-646, Regon: 240105606, which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information on the User’s devices.
2. Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages.
3. Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Administrator’s partners via the Website’s website.
5. Website – means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain www.mplpower.pl
6. Device – means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Service.
7. User – shall mean an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. In particular, this way it is not possible to get into the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the User and customize the Service to each individual User. Cookies usually include the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the Device and the value assigned to them.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
b. Persistent Cookies: are stored on the User Device and remain there until deleted.
Ending the session of the browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the User Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
3. You have the ability to restrict or disable access of cookies to your Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
III. Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses Owned cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
I) adapting the content of the Website to User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website.
II) to recognize the Service User’s device and its location and appropriately display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
III) remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or the region the User comes from,
IV) remembering the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend content,
V) font size, web design, etc.
b. Authenticating the user on the site and providing a user session on the site
I) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
II) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular verification of authenticity of a browser session.
III) optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator.
c. Realization of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
I) adapting the content of the Website to User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow for recognition of the basic parameters of the User’s Device and appropriate display of the website, adapted to its individual needs;
d. Remembering the user’s location
I) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, enabling in particular adjustment of information provided to the User with respect to his/her location.
e. Analysis and research and audience audit
I) creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website users use the Website pages, which enables improving their structure and content;
f. Provision of advertising services
I) to tailor advertisements for third-party services and products presented through the Service;
g. Ensure the safety and reliability of the service
2. The Service Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. to present multimedia content on the Website that is downloaded from an external website:
I) www.youtube.com [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
b. Collect general and anonymous statistical data through analytical tools:
I) Google Analytics [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
II) Google Adwords [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
II) Facebook Pixel [Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with headquarters in the USA or Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland]
c. Present ads tailored to your preferences using an online advertising tool:
I) Google AdSense [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
d. Use of interactive features to popularize the site through social media:
I) twitter.com [Cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. with headquarters in the USA]
II) plus.google.com [Cookies administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
III) Facebook.com [Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with headquarters in the USA or Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland]
e. presenting opinions on the Service’s websites, which are downloaded from an external website:
I) ceneo.pl [cookies administrator: Ceneo.pl Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Poznań]
IV. Possibilities of defining the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
1. The User can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the User Device. The User can change the settings referred to in the previous sentence using the settings of the Internet browser or by configuring the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on your device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and
The detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
2. The User can delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser they are using.