SHOW YOURSELF: Polish construction products on the international arena – 4th edition
The project is realised within the framework of the Operational Programme Intelligent Development 2014- 2020, under Priority Axis 2 Support for the environment and potential of enterprises to conduct R&D&I activity, Measure 2.3 Pro-innovative services for enterprises sub-measure 2.3.3 Internationalisation of National Key Clusters, application number POIR.02.03.03-20-0002/19.
Project Objective: The project concerns the internationalisation of the offer of the Eastern Construction Cluster having the status of NCC, and its main goal is to increase the internationalisation of 16 (including 15 SMEs) enterprises operating within the National Key Cluster until 31.12.2023. The objective will be realised through the realisation of an integrated comprehensive internationalisation programme tailored to the needs of the companies and implemented by the Coordinator for the benefit of the NCC members. The objective is planned to be achieved through the implementation of the following activities:
1.Consultancy services, in the area of preparing companies to enter foreign markets by
providing them with an optimised offer;
2. Services for the presentation of the cluster’s offer on key foreign markets (EU and other), through comprehensive support for the participation of enterprises in trade fairs and foreign missions;
3. Promotion of the Cluster among potential contractors, through the preparation and distribution of Cluster catalogues, promotion in the trade fair media, on the Internet and the organisation of conferences;
4. Strengthen cooperation between CCC companies by animating new joint projects including R&D, establishing and strengthening lasting business contacts that will translate into tangible financial benefits for CCC companies;
5. Development of the CCC by attracting new companies that will strengthen the value chain of the Eastern Construction Cluster. As part of the effects of the implemented activities, we expect:
– introduction to foreign markets/internationalisation of at least 16 KKK companies between 01.01.2021 and 31.12.2023;
– strengthening the knowledge and potential of NCC member companies in internationalisation through the implementation of advisory services, conferences, meetings with experts in the field of internationalisation;
– strengthening the competitiveness of KKK’s offer on international markets through its active participation in foreign trade fairs and exhibitions;
– strengthening cooperation within the cluster by animating new joint projects, including R&D, concluding and strengthening lasting business contacts, which will translate into tangible financial benefits for KKK companies;
– development of the cluster by attracting new companies that will strengthen the value chain; Active activity of the cluster and the Coordinator fosters the strengthening of the position of the Eastern Construction Cluster, which is undoubtedly demonstrated by further joint initiatives of cluster members, including those often based on innovations in the broad sense.
Value of the project:
total expenses: 9.984.100,00 PLN
eligible expenditure: 9.984.100,00 PLN
funding: 7.068.380,00 PLN
All companies interested in cooperation and international expansion are welcome !!!
Project title:Increasing the company’s competitiveness and supporting activities aimed at counteracting the spread of the COVID-19 virus by introducing traffic lights MV-CV19 to the market informing about reaching the maximum number of people.
Name of the beneficiary:MPL POWER ELEKTRO limited liability company
Source of financing: European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Program of the Śląskie Voivodeship for 2014-2020
Implementation period: 01.07.2020 r. – 30.06.2021 r.
Total project value: 935 498,85 zł
Project value: 751 890,38 zł
Contribution of European Funds: 639 106,82 zł
Short description of the project:The main objective of the project is to maintain and increase the competitiveness of the Applicant’s enterprise by extending the current product offer with a new product, which is an innovative on a national scale signaling system to reach the maximum number of people in a given room. The implementation of this goal is also based on preventing the forced reduction of jobs, which is a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as supporting the unemployed in the Śląskie Voivodeship by creating 2 new jobs.
Assumed effects, mainly benefits: Implementation of a marketing innovation in the form of a new product brand MV-CV19. The implementation of this solution will allow MPL Power Elektro to be perceived as an entity supporting the fight against coronavirus.
Project title: Intelligent, scalable battery based on lithium-ion technology for use in industrial energy storage, power and backup systems.
Beneficiary name: MPL POWER ELEKTRO sp. z o.o.
Source of funding: The European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Program of the Silesian Voivodeship for 2014-2020
Implementation period: 01.01.2021 – 31.12.2023
Project value: 1 323 755,81 zł
Contribution of European Funds: 772 967,08 zł
Brief description of the project: The aim of the project is to develop a technology for the production of intelligent, scalable batteries based on lithium-ion technology applicable in three key areas, namely industrial energy storage, power supply and power backup systems. The aim of the project will be achieved by conducting research and development works aimed at creating and testing a set of prototypes of scalable lithium-ion batteries.
Assumed effects, mainly benefits: Based on the results obtained, a technology for producing significantly improved batteries will be developed. The applicant will implement the project results in his own business. The developed technology will allow the introduction of an innovative product on a European scale with new properties and enhanced performance parameters to the market.